Tag! You're It!
Shannon H. tagged me for this:"The rules of the game get posted at the beginning. Each player answers the questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person who tagged you know when you’ve posted your answer."Great, I don't think I know 5 bloggers, well I do but lost a few links along the way. And if I tagged Midgy or Katie, might be years before they ever log in. Katie spends time on face book and My Space, Midgy is busy....4 kids at home and working . Oh well here goes.
1) What was I doing 10 years ago?: I don't do change good, lol. It was my birthday week then to and I am sure I was camping, some where. I think then we had a Apache pop up, or the class A campier, or the Van we converted for camping.
2) What are 5 things on my to-do list for today?: I am on Holiday, camping...LOL. I have no list. It is raining now...if the sun was out I would be Kayaking, hiking or riding my bike.
3) Snacks I enjoy: Luna Bars, Celery, cookies and Frito corn chips.
4) Things I would do if I was a billionaire.Lipo suction on my abs...Remove the six pack Abs. Buy a house of my own...Try living by my self....I have never done that. Out of the parents place at 15...in with friends and with ( J ) since I was 16.
5) Places I have lived Poughkeepsie, Hudson, Taconic,Linlithgo all in NewYork. Clarion PA.
6) Jobs I have had Waitress at Dunkun Donuts, Therapy Aide for Mentally Challenged, Home Health Aide, Mail Carrier.
7) People I want to Know more about: May sound weird, but myself. The hottie I spotted while shopping. The guy I noticed that pulled his chair out for his date at the restaurant we ate at. Shannon.
It is my Birthday week, of course I stretch it to the rest of the month. Here's where I get ( J ) to be the way he should be. Camping is fun....He cooked me a birthday breakfast yesterday, everything came out great. We then went bear hunting! Not the way hunters do it, but my way....driving real slow up in the mountains on back back roads....looking for bears to shoot with my camera. We were on this road that was dirt and not well traveled grass was growing up in in between the tire tracks. It had a sign that said not maintained and enter with caution. It was mountainous. No bears were spotted and the only wild thing I saw was a Mountain man.....where I locked our doors....what person in there right mind would be walking here.....it was rainy dark an stormy......no houses in site. Dam....it made for a GREAT SITUATION....HUMM, Next Sunday. I really enjoyed the ride with the anticipation of seeing bears. Maybe next time I shall spot one. This camp ground is very cool....I shall post pictures when I go home. On Friday and Saturday they had a hot air balloons here. 12 of them. They were so pretty to see them going off early in the morning. ( J ) just went to take his shower....I suppose I should start to get moving and shower.....maybe the rain will stop and I can do something fun. I saw a few great DVD's camping.....my favorite was Stephen King's Storm of the century.....Also I saw History X.....In Good Company. Check them out.....watch with out kids in the room thou. Now on to tag 5 people.....I will tag Bskaad, Ryan and Rose......and 2 complete strangers......here goes!!! Happy Trails!