Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Racing, Imagration and Poetry

The Kentucky Derby I was really looking foward to. My Dad alway's played the horses, and once a year I play them. It is very exciting for me, and I wait in anticipation as the race comes on. I am niave to a lot of things and never seem to see the cruelty behind the scenes till this year. I like millions of others played the trivecta, Big Brown to come in first place, with Kernal John second and Eight Bells to place third. But a big part of me wanted Eight Bells to actually Win the race....I bought 2 $5.00 tickets for her to Win. One for myself and one for Midgy.....She ran a hard race. Being the only Fili and all the rest colts. It was like a race of 1 Women against the Men, But in actuality the Jockey ran her to hard....he was whipping her to go faster....too me that was to mean.....in the end she broke both ankles.....I am sure she broke them running and the Jockey kept running her....It was freakin sad! They put her to sleep at the end of the race. A beautiful animal that died a cruel and unfortunate death. When she should have been used as a pet. I hate racing now. That is my thoughts on Racing!!!!

Subject: Immigration Laws we should have

THE FOLLOWING IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE PROPOSED... 1 There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.

2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.

3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.

4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.

5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.

6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.

7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.

8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.

9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.

10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.. Harsh, you say?.......The above laws are current immigration law of MEXICO_____________________________________________
A Women's Poem
He didn't like the casserole----And he didn't like my cake. ---- He said my biscuits were too hard... ----- Not like his mother used to make. -- I didn't perk the coffee right.----- He didn't like the stew, I didn't mend his socks ;------ The way his mother used to do. I pondered for an answer....... I was looking for a clue......... Then I turned around and-------- smacked the shit out of him... Like his mother used to do.

No comments:

Adsense