Subject: Immigration Laws we should have
THE FOLLOWING IMMIGRATION LAWS ARE PROPOSED... 1 There will be no special bilingual programs in the schools.
2. All ballots will be in this nation's language.
3.. All government business will be conducted in our language.
4. Non-residents will NOT have the right to vote no matter how long they are here.
5. Non-citizens will NEVER be able to hold political office.
6 Foreigners will not be a burden to the taxpayers. No welfare, no food stamps, no health care, or other government assistance programs. Any burden will be deported.
7. Foreigners can invest in this country, but it must be an amount at least equal to 40,000 times the daily minimum wage.
8. If foreigners come here and buy land... options will be restricted. Certain parcels including waterfront property are reserved for citizens naturally born into this country.
9.. Foreigners may have no protests; no demonstrations, no waving of a foreign flag, no political organizing, no bad-mouthing our president or his policies. These will lead to deportation.
10. If you do come to this country illegally, you will be actively hunted &, when caught, sent to jail until your deportation can be arranged. All assets will be taken from you.. Harsh, you say?.......The above laws are current immigration law of MEXICO_____________________________________________
A Women's Poem
He didn't like the casserole----And he didn't like my cake. ---- He said my biscuits were too hard... ----- Not like his mother used to make. -- I didn't perk the coffee right.----- He didn't like the stew, I didn't mend his socks ;------ The way his mother used to do. I pondered for an answer....... I was looking for a clue......... Then I turned around and-------- smacked the shit out of him... Like his mother used to do.