Wednesday, April 09, 2008

Wordless Wensday and Meme's

This rock is a great place to sit and enjoy the scenery, and listening to the water flow by. Bashbish, Copake NY.


####################################################
Wednesday, April 9
Wednesday Mind Hump
Greetings! Here we are again, mind humping. Once again, I have no good theme, so we'll talk about movies.

1. What is the last movie you watched?The Bucket List2. Give us a brief review and tell us how you liked it. It made you think, I liked it.

3. Which of the movie's actors or actresses do you like best? Well Jack Nicklesion ( Spelling) I am sure he would be pissed, couldn't even spell his name correct. He was in it and Morgan Freeman. My favorite actor is Morgan, I just love all the movies he plays in.4. Tell us the name of a movie that you haven't seen, but really should. I can not really think of any.Thanks for mind humping. That's a wrap!
Posted at 2:22 am by rfduck the music-loving mememeisterComments (1) This Meme Can be Found at :http://bdinsanity.blogdrive.com/
#######################################################
http://mercedesrocks.wordpress.com/category/hump-day-humor/ Today's Theme was why did The Chicken cross the road. Unfortently I couldn't cut copy and past this one so go to the link above.

1 comment:

ShannonW said...

I have not seen "The Bucket List 2" yet. I will have to check it out!

Happy Hump Day!

Adsense