Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday's Meme's

..TMI Tuesday #131 This meme can be found @ http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/
1. Did you have to pay or did you get money back?
Whoohoo, first year I get some back...Finally figured out to let them take more during the year so I can get a refund, of course that means I didn't work nearly enough.

2. What was your biggest financial mistake? Not saving and not investing. Too much spending and living the good life.
3. Are you a screamer? Only when spooked,... more of a moaner.
4. What part of your body, other than your genitals, do you love to have touched? My neck.
What part of a partner's body, other than their genitals, do you love to touch? His harry chest.
5. What [edit: 12:30] commercial catch phrase best describes your life?Bonus (as in optional):Ok, I wish it was Nike "Just do it" What was the last thing you took without permission? Colius plants, last year before the frost from a garden next to a side walk. I must say they are doing lovely in my kitchen, I cann't wait till they plant some more ;>) What was the last thing taken from you without your permission? Just this am, { J } got into my box of cereal, it really would be no big deal but I know he took 2 helpings and I will have one bowl and go to look for it on the morrow and it will be gone......He'll even eat it dry as a snack. (Special K...nothing really snackable) T####################################################

Stranded This meme can be found @http://thatsmyanswer.com/
Posted April 15, 2008 by Indigo Filed Under Just Curious 8 Comments
If you were stranded on an uninhabited tropical island that does have shelter and plenty of food and water, what one item would you want with you on the island?
The love of my life. #################################################
Tuesday, April 15, 2008 This Meme can be found @http://tinastuesdays.blogspot.com/

Topic: Cartoon Mania
Who is your favourite cartoon character? The guy who plays on King Of The Hill.
What are three of your favourite cartoon tv shows? King of The Hill. Sponge Bob Square Pants, and Scooby Doo
What is the oldest cartoon you remember watching on tv as a kid? Casper the friendly ghost.
Posted by Tina Silva 2 comments

1 comment:

- said...

I got money back too. Gotta luv that! ; )

And your #4. Me too, me too! ; )

Happy TMI to ya!

Adsense