Tuesday, April 22, 2008

My TMI Tuesday

TMI Tuesday #132 This Meme can be found at:http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/
1. Pancakes or waffles? With or without toppings?
Pancakes, I can just have it with butter and sryup.


2. They say, "Way to a man's heart is through his stomach." What is the way to your heart? Romance me, wine dine the devour :>)

3. Have you ever gone to a topless/clothing optional beach? If yes, did you participate? Yes I have, A beach in the Caribbean, and yes when in Rome, do like the Romans, I went topless.

4. What song reminds you of a previous relationship (for good or bad)? Unchanted melody, for good.

5. When, where and with who was your best kiss ever? I would have to say, my first love. Even thou it was puppy love, I long to be kissed like Don used to kiss me. And hugged that deep down burn to your soul as Garry.

Bonus (as in optional):

Does anyone not currently in a relationship with you have pictures or you or your body part(s) that you would prefer that other people not see? This one guy kept a picture of me on the boat in my bikini, I would have liked it back but I am sure he uses it, as a visual aid.

Adsense