Thursday, April 03, 2008

My 13 Thursday List


Thirteen Cookbooks I Have



1} Taming Of The Stew : Taconic Hills Friends Of Shakespear

2} Encyelopedia Of Creative Cooking

3} Readers Digest: Creative Cooking

4} Rachael Ray's Open House Cookbook

5} Fireside Cookbook { one of my favorites}

6} Harmony In The Kitchen: Trumball High School

7} Taste Of Home { hard copies, numerous year 1997-2002

8} The Ultimate Southern Living

9} The 20th Anniversary of Southern Living

10} Our Best Home cooking { Boyscout troop 102}

11} Gourmet Menu's For Contemporary Cooking

12} The Lady and Son's Too: Paula H. Deen

13} McCall's Cookie Collection

Even now with the Internet, I stll keep these and numerous other ones

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!







5 comments:

Darla said...

I've been collecting ethnic cookbooks lately--Vietnamese, Indian, Thai, Mexican.... I love cookbooks--great fiction reading! :)

Unknown said...

I have a big collection of cookbooks. My fav one is a Chinese cookbook I got last year for Christmas. Happy T13!

ginger and scotch said...

My favorite at the moment is Better Homes "The New Cookbook" - it has a bunch comfort-food recipes that I just crave sometimes.

Bethanne said...

I love paula deen!
THat's a great list.
I have the Marlboro cookbook. IT's AWESOME! I have lots. The joy of cooking...Better Homes and Gardens, which is a fake Betty Crocker. :)

Helena said...

Thanks every one for visiting. I will check out your TT list today after work. It is my catch up on meme's night inbetween jobs :>)

Adsense