Monday, April 28, 2008


Monday's a Bitch meme can be found at:http://community.livejournal.com/mondaysabitch/

1. When was the last time you ate pancakes? The Lion's club breakfast, a long time ago.

2. Where is the last place you would want to spend your birthday? In a hospital, ugh or home alone with no friends, both are so awefull.

3. What was the last awkward situation you found yourself in? The usual, talking to some-one that knows me, and me thinking how the hell do I know you.

4. When was the last time you wore a bathing suit? A few months ago, at a hotel.

5. Who is the last celebrity you would want as a roommate? Paris Hilton, as if she would ever need a roommate, lol

########################################################

Well, the weekend flew by. I worked on my gardens, most are done, except the Lilac garden, and around the raspberry bushes. the goose berry bush is doing great this year but I am sure those no seeum bugs will return. I also invented a great salad, a shrimp macaroni salad with dill. It was loaded with onions, celery, tomatoes, red pepper and horseradish. I just love using dill! I had 3 different kinds of shrimp in it...1 can, some large shrimp, and some medium shrimp. When ever I think of shrimp, it reminds me of that Forest Gump movie, where his friend wants to run a shrimp business, he goes on and on on all the ways you can use shrimp, scampi, cocktail, salad, baked boiled , broiled, grilled ex......Time had a way of ex-scaping me, since I started this post, it comes with age...inbetween I started wash, started paying bills...vacumed, now in a mad dash to finish it and get out the door....Happy Trails!!

No comments:

Adsense