Thursday, April 24, 2008

Meme Thursday

Usually I do the 13 Thursday List, but for today I shall try some different Meme's. I love the TT, but some times my brain is just dead to thinking up 13 things. This first Meme can be found at: http://thatsmyanswer.com/
Thursday Three Things
Posted April 24, 2008 by Indigo Filed Under Three Things 1 Comment
When I think of Thursday I think of: the tv show Lost, payday, and pizza.
What three things do you think of when you think of Thursday?
1} I too think of Lost , I love that show. 2} Boxholders, I deliver the mail today and think of all the extra boxholders that go into the boxes, and the numerous people asking me to take them back. 3}
Gardenshow,Science-guys on public broadcasting.
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%This next meme can be found at:http://www.othersideofglenroad.org/backporch/index.php

Offers from credit card companies:
::The Convenience of Extra Cash::
Onesome: The-- endless onslaught of junk snail mail: how much do you get each week? I get very little junk mail, if it is stantord mail with no fowarding order, I can tell it's not inportain to read,so I junk it. I showed my sister what you can do.....Is in that return envolope that has the postage paid already, send it back to the company,LOL.
Twosome: Convenience of-- a quick in and out? Do you have a convenience store nearby that is really convenient for you? Within a block of me I must have 4 or 5. Only 1 Mom and Pop store I go to. When they are closed I travel 10 blocks to another favorite one.
Threesome: Extra cash--? When you need some, where do you get it? ...the ATM? ..."write for over" at the store? How about you? I go to the ATM, pretend it's a slot machine and walla I won!

When you're ready, post your answers in your own space, and leave a comment here so we can find you!
(Preformatted text for IE users is in the "Read more" section.)

1 comment:

{Ãñgê£}ä said...

Wow, we really think alike! Great answers - I played too. :)

Adsense