Friday, March 21, 2008

Friday's Feast



......Feast One Hundred & Eighty FourMarch 21st, 2008



Appetizer: Given the choice, would you prefer to live in the country or in the city?
Neither,lol. I would prefer the suburbs. A little bit of both worlds. Close to the city, and all the stores and excitement. But with the quietness and scenery of the country.


Soup: Who is the cutest kid you know? I cannot just name one, all kids are cute. And having numerous young relatives, and friend's children it really is hard to pick one. Yesterday as I was delivering mail I met 3 young brothers by the box, they were all so cute and polite it was hard to pick , I bet those parents are so proud to have 3 great kids like that.


Salad: Fill in the blank: I couldn't’t believe it when I heard ___________. Or read, my comment I received from my TT list. It was taken offensive, but wasn't ment to be. For that I apologize using bad taste to post.
Main Course: If you could star in a commercial for one of your favorite products, which one would you want to advertise? Arnica cream, or lotion. It works great on aches and pains.
Dessert: What type(s) of vitamins and/or supplements do you take on a regular basis? This questions reminds me of what I should start taking again, Garlic tablets, Fish Oil and Centrum multi vitamin, and a calcium . Also green tea oils.

No comments:

Adsense