Tuesday, February 26, 2008

My TMI post

This meme can be found over at http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/
,,,,TMI Tuesday #124
1. What can you consider as the greatest thing you've ever done for/ to yourself?
Went on a 10 day cruise with most of my siblings.

2. What/ Which part of your life you think you could have done better and why? I think if I moved away when I was younger and experimented more with dating in a different state.
3. Do you have that one person whom you consider to be the wind beneath your wings? No, not really.
4. Tell us about your longest relationship. I am still in it, 30 years. We started dating when I was 15, and when I turned 16 moved into gether, thats where I still am.
5. In a relationship, when do you get to that point of enough is enough? I think it is where I am now, We get along great but I need more than he can give or willing to try to give.
Bonus (as in optional):What is that one intimate moment with someone you miss so much and what are you willing to risk to have another moment of it. ;)

4 comments:

Sai Hijara - Ferraris said...

I'm envious with your #1, I'm in dying to go on a vacation right now...LOL And your #5 makes me think. Happy TMIT T!

Bunny said...

30 years? Wow. If you still get along, it may be salvagable. IDK. Good luck!

Happy Tuesday!

Hoochie Mama said...

My fam and friends went to the Bahamas last year. That is something that everyone should try to do. We might have to try the cruise next time!

Happy TMI

Ashly Star said...

Happy TMI! =)

Adsense