Friday, November 16, 2007

Friday's Feast


Appetizer: What was your first “real” job?

Gosh, I had many real jobs. Being emancipated at 16, starts you in the real world rather young.....I would say my Ceta job, working as a secretary at the high school.

Soup: Where would you go if you wanted to spark your creativity?


I would be home, all my tools are here, and I would have to be off work for 4 straight days ahead of time, to get my house all clean, then I would have time to be creative.



Salad: Complete this sentence: I am embarrassed when…

Screw up delivering mail and have to go back to correct, I like perfection, and aim for it but sometimes it just ain't happening.


Main Course:What values did your parents instill in you?

To do a job you love, and to be happy about the choices you make in life, like when I was 16 and wanting to live with {J} , my Dad who was very strict, said "If that will make you happy". To be honest, and to believe in God.

Dessert: Name 3 fads from your teenage years. ....

"Wearing braided hair, Yuck how gross was that. {The Frizz look}, Wearing Denium.....I still like it. I can't remember any others.

4 comments:

h said...

Happy Feast Day. Great soup. You've got to clear space.

Anonymous said...

I loved wearing braids :) What a great feast this week. have a great weekend.

Liz said...

I enjoyed your feast. Have a great weekend!

Helena said...

I got to read all your FF. And comment on just artfulsub. My pc wouldn't let me leave comments urrgh. Sorry. Great feast this weekend.

Adsense