Saturday, September 01, 2007

Saturday's Meme 8


For this am, before work, I thought I would have a light am and just do meme's,,,But I did have to charge my memory bank on some of these. Regular yadda post later,,,( Midgie,,lol) Have a great day!!! Happy Trails!!!!!


sat-8 :: medical anomalies.
when was the last time you...

1. went to the doctor? why did you have to go? This past week. For a painfull knee.

2. had surgery? for what? Yes, when I was like 28, I had a very painfull large pylup removed.

3. visited someone in the hospital? who was it? Numerous times, many people.

4. took a prescription medication? for what? Many..B/P, Cholestrol, And a bunch of stuff to help with my arthritus.

5. injured any part of your body? what were you doing? My knee, back-working and living,,lol

6. ate something that gave you food poisoning? what was it? Not sure but I did eat at some-ones house and when I got home, had the runs and felt like crap.

7. had a cold/allergies? I cann't think of any one that has never had a cold,,most of the time it comes with winter, do to going in hot then cold places and picking up the germ. Plus I drive with my window down delivering mail in frigid weather, snow storm- blizzards-rain,,,and hot melting days---LOL

8. did NOT heed a doctor's advice? what did you ignore/do differently?
Yes this week, they wanted me to go to PT for my knee before a MRI- it is all such a racket- I wanted the X-ray befor the visit- I knew the DR would send me for one....instead 3 minute visit with the Dr. and she said I need a X-ray....Duh..
############################################# #############################################
sat-8 :: channels of communication.
who was the last person you sent a:

1. holiday card (of any type)? My sister Midgie for her B-Day

2. birthday card? (See above)

3. sympathy card? Can't remeber

4. email? My close friend ,,,Mary Ellen

5. snail-mail letter? OMG,,,it seemed like so long ago,,,to my sister Anna

6. package in via post? Back in June,,,I sent out my new camera that I only had for 2 month's to the Fugi repair in Florida,,,I still do not have it.

7. thank-you note or email? Last Christmas,,,thank you for gifts my customers gave me delivering the mail.

8. a blistering voicemail? Can't recall,,,,plead the 5th- LOL

No comments:

Adsense