Friday, July 06, 2007

My Friday's feast

Appetizer: How old were you when you had your first "puppy love", and who was it?
I think I was about 10 or 11. And his name was Mike.


Soup: Where you ever fired from a job and if so why?
Yes, I was 15 and tried working in a factory, I lied about my age.

Salad: Name a person who has touched your life in many ways.
I would say my Mother, She overcame many hardships and still has a smile on her face. She taught me patience and being thank full and Love.

Entree: Name some think you regret doing in your life.
I would say hooking up with my boyfriend { still together 30 years} at young age of 16, I should have waited and experienced life and dating more. Not that I don't love him, because he is great , When I look back at being 16 that is young.

Dessert: Name your favorite ice cream or frozen yogurt.
Ice cream: Black cherry Yogurt: Frozen peach,,,mmmmmm I could go for one now,,at 6am,,lol.

2 comments:

Gattina said...

At 16 I couldn't find a boyfried, they were all stupid that's at least what I thought at that time, lol !

Anonymous said...

I love your Salad, it's so true and I don't tell her that often enough. Thanks for the reminder

Adsense