Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Searching

I was searching the web for memes that I wanted to do today and found these:Summer….

-->Daily…
Filed Under Tuesday Twosome
1}How many hours of sleep do you get and is it enough?

Last night 7, and when the am sun is out, it is enough.

2}How many times do you get angry/upset and is it too much?

I rarely get angry, and the only one I think I have gotten upset with in the past 6 or so months would have been {J}, and probably because I couldn't get my way, or he was acting stupid.

3}How often do you drink caffeine and is it too much?

To much, it's in my coffee, tea, and pop.

4}How often do you use your cell phone and does it distract from your responsibilities?
I really hate talking on the phone, I could be doing other things, and usually I am and it disturbs me. I never sit around waiting for the phone to ring.
5}How much time do you spend on the Internet and is it too much?
Definetly too much. On a daily day 3 or more hours if I am not working. on days that I am working 3 or more hours, I rarely watch TV, before 9pm. I'll have it on as background noise.

-->A
nd the week before:
Summer….
Filed Under Tuesday Twosome 7 Comments
1}Based on the current weather conditions, do you wish it were warmer or cooler? Why?
Definetly warmer, I like being out aside, boating.
2} two words best describe summer for you? Why?
Warm and fun! In free time I am gardening, camping, boating.
3} What are best reasons to enjoy summer? why?
Camping,Resting,biking,hiking walking the beach seeing new people and , boating.
Cook-outs

4} What are the 2 worst things to dislike summer? Why?
Rain and burnt food, self explanitary.

5} Do you plan on going on a summer vacation? Where?
Definetly, camping at the beach and exploring the Northern East coast, Every year with {J} and my brother and his family, we look foward to the time every year. And my nephews love spending the time with us,,Visa/Versa







Men See You As Desirable



Men often find you immediately attractive and sensual

You're honesty is refreshingly beautiful ... it draws guys in

You are also able to be open with your feelings with no emotional baggage

Packing light means you enjoy new relationships easily

1 comment:

FalnAngel7 said...

Dropping in to see your Tuesday Twosome answers. I relate to #1 - it does seem to be so much harder to wake up in the morning when its cloudy or still dark out. And I hate the phone now too. As a teenager it may as well have been surgically attached to my ear. Now if I don't recognize the caller ID, it goes right to VM. Have a great week!

Adsense