Friday, May 25, 2007

Fridays feast



Appetizer: Name a sound you like to hear?

I love to hear the birds chirping and singing when I am starting to wake up.


Soup: What is your favorite kind of cheese?

They are all my favorite, from Goat Cheese-to Blue Cheese, I love all cheeses.


Salad: Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?

No, I get up early. Saturday is a work day for me. Unless a holiday falls on a Saturday then I sleep till 8am. Which is late for me.

Main Course: When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?

Last night, I forgot I never did last weeks FF. I was away and planned to dine on Monday night, but forgot all about it till Thursday night, so it took me 4 days. By the way the post below this is lasts week's FF. Which was another great one.( Also I might have forgotton if I posted this pic before)

Dessert: Fill in the blanks. : I notice _____ when _______.

I notice I daydream more When I am alone with my thoughts.

5 comments:

Hootin'Anni said...

I LOVE your dessert! That's so unique and absolutely wonderful.

My feast is served.
Happy weekend.

tegdirb92 said...

I love all cheeses too :)

annie said...

What a great feast!

annie
My Life as Annie!

Bongga Mom said...

We're cheese lovers over here as well. Sometimes we just have cheese and crackers for dinner and that's fine with us :)

Kim said...

Great feast today. I too love every cheese out there. I really like your main course. Mainly because it has happened to me too.

My feast is up...come on over.

Adsense