Friday, May 25, 2007

Fridays feast



Appetizer: Name a sound you like to hear?

I love to hear the birds chirping and singing when I am starting to wake up.


Soup: What is your favorite kind of cheese?

They are all my favorite, from Goat Cheese-to Blue Cheese, I love all cheeses.


Salad: Do you sleep late on Saturday mornings? Why or why not?

No, I get up early. Saturday is a work day for me. Unless a holiday falls on a Saturday then I sleep till 8am. Which is late for me.

Main Course: When was the last time you forgot something? What was it, and how long did it take to remember it?

Last night, I forgot I never did last weeks FF. I was away and planned to dine on Monday night, but forgot all about it till Thursday night, so it took me 4 days. By the way the post below this is lasts week's FF. Which was another great one.( Also I might have forgotton if I posted this pic before)

Dessert: Fill in the blanks. : I notice _____ when _______.

I notice I daydream more When I am alone with my thoughts.

5 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

I LOVE your dessert! That's so unique and absolutely wonderful.

My feast is served.
Happy weekend.

Anonymous said...

I love all cheeses too :)

Annie said...

What a great feast!

annie
My Life as Annie!

bonggamom said...

We're cheese lovers over here as well. Sometimes we just have cheese and crackers for dinner and that's fine with us :)

Kim said...

Great feast today. I too love every cheese out there. I really like your main course. Mainly because it has happened to me too.

My feast is up...come on over.

Adsense