Sunday, December 10, 2006


slowly I made my way up the stairs,,,I was tired and the stairs seemed to me as Mt. Everest. I made my way into the room,,,took off my shirt,,,and bra,,,then noticed him staring at me,,,not moving.(Was he going to make the first move...Or I..).. He was like absorbed in the moment. Removed my shorts,,and still he just sits there,, frozen in time;staring at me with that gleam in his eyes.. I put on my "whatcha ma callick".....Then crushed him....I hate spiders!!! -I went into my original post,,which was called SkyBlue--I loved my posts there,,That was in blogger before .blogger in Beta came...And I will admit in Beta it is easier for the dummy of PC's to move things around..It was fun reading some of my old post's and seeing some of the pictures I no longer have on the putor do to clean up and wipe out,,,but I have them there when I want to see them,,,and now I have saved a few,,very cool on my part. What I need to know is how to add a list of bloggers that I like and read for one reason or another,,,hint>this is a question...Eventually I shall figure it out on some rainy boring day...This shot here is from my old blog,,,one of my favorite spots--Polockkey-It is so amazing how a wild weed captures your eye and looks so brilliant. I have been going to this place for all of my 35 years..{Choke,,,sputter-sister hits me in the head for lying}...It is my Island,,,privately owned, by my Uncle,,but it is MINE. Today was a good day,,till I opened my present from my patients son...Shall post on that on the morrow,,and about my day--My day was good and my patient enjoyed the outing--On the morrow the details on that,,the kitchen...the cruise...{J}...I always say on morrow when I start to get tired,,,next day comes and I yadda about another--but I just love the prerogative---A Women can change her mind,,,LOL--Enjoy your Happy Trails,,,###############
I dialed a number and got the following recording: "I am not available right now, but thank you for caring enough to call. I am making some changes in my life. Please leave a message after the beep. If I do not return your call, you are one of the changes." ~~~~~ At pilots training back in the Air Corps they taught us, "Always try to keep the number of landings you make equal to the number of take offs you make." ~~~~~ Aspire to inspire before you expire. ~~~~~ My wife and I had words, but I didn't get to use mine. ~~~~~ Frustration is trying to find your glasses without your glasses. ~~~~~ Blessed are those who can give without remembering and take without forgetting. ~~~~~ The irony of life is that, by the time you're old enough to know your way around, you're not going anywhere.~~~ God made man before woman so as to give him time to think of an answer for her first question. ~~~~~ I was always taught to respect my elders, but it keeps getting harder to find one.
Every morning is the dawn of a new error.

No comments:

Adsense