Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve,,,,And Reflections


Ok,,for the Holiday,,,Today and the Morrow's post shall be Green and Red. Green is my favorite color,,,any shade of it,,as long as it is the Earth tones--I searched the web trying to find perfect pictures of Christmas,,,I did find a few that were cute and all that,,,but I went for the Vintage type,,to me they bring warmth and a meaning to the season. I believe this is from the Nancy Rosin Collection...circa-1900. I collect old post cards and have never thrown out any of { J's } grandmothers card collection. The older cards are so beautiful... These past 2 days have been fun....I received many gifts..{ Which I love ,,,and keep them coming }..but some of the treasures of the season did not come wrapped,,,A special kiss,,from a special some-one. And on Saturday night,,My friend Linda and her son,,and I ,,,wore our Santa helper hats,,and her son was dressed as Santa,,,We went up to the nursing "Home",,,and brightened all the patients on one floor. We gave out gifts,,and hugs and spent a few minutes with those that needed the spirit most of all. A few of those I wanted to visit,,,were asleep and they really could have used a special visit. I started a special fund awhile ago in a blog,,,sorta like Toys for Tots,,but this was Toys for Adults,,{OK ,,might have stated that I was going to keep most of the expensive ones}......But some I was going to give away---I got nothing,,,Ugh,,,So Linda and I bought our own presents to give. Linda and I after our busy "Mail" day,,,she raced home,,ate with hubby and loaded car,,,her son helped,,,They stopped by my place,,transferred presents into my car and we headed to home,,,we got there and she realized she left a bag home,,,of the good stuff,,nail clippers...back scratchers,,cards,,razors,,socks,,ex. but it was late and we had a lot of stuff. We stayed 2 hours or more passing out things and visiting,,,it brought so much joy to the lonely,,,it truly was a uplifting experience. Today all of { J's } local family came by for cocktails and snacks before we headed down stairs to his mom's for our traditional Christmas meal. It was awe sum as usual....We had Ruladin,,,and the works,,,plus Angel Hair pasta with a Cicily type of sauce,,,{ mine is much better} but it was good. So now we await Santa--Which I hope he comes,,,,,We have opened all of our presents...from friends and family,,,nothing on the morrow unless Santa brings or more of the Christmas,,,, Magik,,,comes..{spelled as I want it to be}....It could be in the way of a phone call,,,or even a tex message. Or Perhaps a comment on the post,,,From my house to yours,,,,Wishing you a blessed,,,Christmas----Enjoy----Happy Trails!!!!#########################################Ok, I guess you gotta adjust your eye's,,I tried to type some in small and then go back to large,,,,but ,,that didn't happen--Oops,,ugh-{that's so Neandralthal----Shit is better.
#############################################
NUDE SANTA ...................... Scroll down and you'll see Santa's willy!............... Whoo.. hoo gonna love this.{ Hope it fits on the Screen}
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
For Crying out loud.........Act your age........ there is no Santa

No comments:

Adsense