Saturday, November 11, 2006

Shakespear play


Today,,got better. I was in a better space--I awoke up early,,no words spoken. Last night I went to Dr. Phil web site. I took a relationship test...It told me we were in serious problems,,,like I couldn't figure that out...any how I mailed the test to {J}...not with my answers to the questions,,,but the score. I told him to take it. I think it made him think more,,,today he didn't Bitch or be negative about anything,,,,,that was after we both left the house and went our separate ways for the day,,,and he called wondering where I was at 1pm. I started a new case,,and needed to be in a positive state of mind,,,so I was called we didn't speak in the am,,,of course it would have been nice to awake with a hug and a kiss and wishes of " Hope all goes Great!!--All did go good and shall update on that when I am in the mood. I went and saw a Shakespeare play,,,One of my Favorite Nephews was in it,,,,(all of my nieces and nephews I love),,And I am all their favorite "AUNTIE",,,all those that are under the age of 21 that is,,,but perhaps a few that are in their 30's to.,,This picture is of Johnathan,,,He is awesome,,,and such a cutie. My family is blessed that all the kids have this cute genes,,,not one dam ugly kid in any of them. He wants to be a actor,,,and he shall. I believe he promised to pay for my face lift when I get older. The play he was in was "Love Lost Labor",,,,also my cousin Cassy was in it,,,,they both did a awesom job. I am so proud of them. Of course a lot of the yadda speech in the production I didn't comprehend but it was a very fun play,,I can't wait for the play. {J} was lost after the first 5 minutes. I think he was fix sated on this actor that seemed gay and he believes the kid really is,,,he was funny and played the part great.Johnathan is kinda shy,,and this is really helping him. I was in a play a few times in my --oh God am I gonna say it "YOUTH",,,ugh this aging thing is a whole different blog,,,LOL,,you know it happens when you start to just ramble....And I have been doing that to.....I do not think I can take turning 50...thank God I have 18 years {choke-cough-gag-} before that happens....Hope on the morrow all goes as today is---Up Hill...Happy Trails!!!!------------#############################################
How are women and tornadoes alike?
They both moan like hell when they come, and take the house when they leave###########################################
There was an elderly man who wanted to make his younger wife pregnant. So, he went to the doctor to have a sperm count done. The doctor told him to take a specimen cup home, fill it, and bring it back the next day. The elderly man came back the next day and the specimen cup was empty and the lid was on it. Doctor: What was the problem? Elderly man: Well, you I tried with my right hand...nothing. So, I tried with my left hand...nothing. My wife tried with her right hand...nothing. Her left hand...nothing. Her mouth...nothing. Then my wife's friend tried. Right hand, left hand, mouth....still nothing. Doctor: Wait a minute. You mean your wife's friend too?! Elderly man: Yeah, and we still couldn't get the lid off of the specimen cup.
Have a Sky Blue Day....:>) Helena

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

you might not have kids but you are loved bye all.........and jessica is your really favert one

Helena said...

Jessica is definetly a favorite,,she is my Goddaughter,,and none can take the place of her in my heart.

Adsense