Sunday, November 12, 2006

just rambling




Ok fine,,,I am still in the Nautical way and I know I need to change seasons. This was the last picture I took of our boat till next year. Today was rainy,,it felt like snow was in the air,,,We have been getting spoiled with the warmer than usual nice weather. Now I start to count down my days till I set sail....For the unknown. I so wish all of my brothers and sisters would be there. Guess I am like the middle child,,,I can hang out with all my elder siblings,,,and have a great time- or I can hang out with the younger siblings and have just as much fun. But we never really seem to get together all at once and do things,,,And I miss that. Now sitting and thinking more on that subject I really can not recall a time that everyone of us got together and just did fun things,,,I think it was always the most of us at one time or another...Camping in Vermont was always my Father and Joey and the second half of the family. With a family of 8 you always have the first half and the second half...I think there is a 25 year gap between the youngest and the oldest...I am one of the middle children ,,with a even number you always have 2 middle kids,,we all get along great and for the most part love each other, and I really would love if all of 8 kids,,( like the Walton's) went on the cruise together. I know I will miss my little sister there,,,I feel we have gotten closer and talk a lot more. Even thou at times she calls me and I am busy doing one thing or the next and don't have enough time to spend with her as I wish,,,,If she came on the cruise,,,we could have such a blast. She reads the blog so maybe she will try to come,,,,I know in her heart she wants too,,If there was a way,,,we could get {J} to do both,,,watch the house here,,,and take care of the kids,,,,HUMMM,,,lets think on this----Happy Trails!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!One afternoon a lawyer was riding in his limousine when he saw two men along the roadside eating grass.Disturbed, he ordered his driver to stop and he got out to investigate. He asked one man, "Why are you eating grass?""We don't have any money for food," the poor man replied. "We have to eat grass.""Well, then, you can come with me to my house and I'll feed you," the lawyer said."But sir, I have a wife and two children with me. They are over there, under that tree.""Bring them along," the lawyer replied.Turning to the other poor man he stated, "You come with us, also."The second man, in a pitiful voice, then said, "But sir, I also have a wife and SIX children with me!""Bring them all, as well," the lawyer answered.They all entered the car, which was no easy task, even for a car as large as the limousine was.Once underway, one of the poor fellows turned to the lawyer and said, "Sir, you are too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."The lawyer replied, "Glad to do it. You'll really love my place.The grass is almost a foot high."########################################
A young ventriloquist is touring the clubs and one night he's doing a show in a small town in Arkansas.
With his dummy on his knee, he starts going through his usual dumb blonde jokes when a blonde woman in the 4Th row stands on her chair and starts shouting. "I've heard enough of your stupid blonde jokes. What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What does the color of a person's hair have to do with her worth as a human being?
It's guys like you who keep women like me from being respected at work and in the community and from reaching our full potential as a person. Because you and your kind continue to perpetuate discrimination against not only blondes, but women in general...and all in the name of humor!!"The embarrassed ventriloquist begins to apologize, and the blonde yells,"You stay out of this mister!!! I'm talking to that little shit on your knee!

No comments:

Adsense