Tuesday, October 03, 2006




Yesterday did turn out to be a pretty good day. No rain!!.This truly has been one of the rainiest years I can recall. Perhaps next year we will have a nice drought. The news has been crazy lately...Yesterday another shooting of Innocent children in Pennsylvania,,,Amish girls shot for a incident that festered in this guy for 20 years. How freaking crazy is that. I don't know all the details,,,but all I can think of is this guy was 32 years old,,,some think happened to him 20 years ago like when he was 12. He probably was stood up or shunned by a Amish girl so now when he finally has balls enough to do something about it,,,he seeks revenge. How stupid is that. He should have been under medical supervision,,,and sedated. He was a father himself...truly is crazy stuff you hear in the news,,,that's why I try not to be totally informed. I do wish thou there was a news program once a week about all the good stuff out there. I would like to think that for every 1 awful thing , there is 10 great things happing at least. On to another note,,,I made out good at the Doc's,,,She wants me to start taking Viactiv chews,,,they are Calcium candy,,,I went to the drug store and couldn't decide on a flavor,,,They had regular,,(UGH) chocolate and French Vanilla,,,I chose the French one. I am only suppose to eat 2 a day but I can find my self having more they are so good. It reminded me of when I was young and my mom had a box of chocolate ex lax in the fridge,,,she tried to tell me they were not candy--I did not believe her and ate a lot of them,,,Think I lost 10lbs. Was looking foward to a boating day today,,,but no It's a mail thing. Happy Trails!!!!!##################Calmness in our livesI am passing this on to you because it definitely works, and we could allUse a little more calmness in our lives.By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can findInner peace.Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is to finish all thethings you've started and never finished."So, I looked around my house to see all the things I started and hadn'tfinished, and before leaving the house this morning, I finished off aBottle of Merlot, a bottle of White Zinfandel, a bottle of Bailey's IrishCream, a bottle of Kahlua, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my oldProzac prescription, the rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box ofChocolates.You have no idea how freaking good I feel. Please pass this on to thoseyou feel might be in need of inner peace.####################AND########Willie Nelson's public statement regarding being caught with a bag of Marijuana last week: "It's a good thing I had a bag of weed instead of spinach. I'd be dead by now." ############

No comments:

Adsense