Tuesday, October 31, 2006

wonders of life


This shot was on the beach today,,,down at Hamminassit State park,,,I am sure the spelling is way off. Here the backhoe,,is trying to save a part of a beach that has been washed with wind and time,,,,,I thought about you then...like the sand that has been replaced,,,I woundered where you are and how your day is going....I wished you much happiness but I also wished that you were thinking of me,,,and woundering where I was,,,,and how I am,,,,When I hear your voice it is like magical to me and I wounder if I let my true soul mate slip by,,,,,I love the way you looked at me,,I could always see love in your eyes and your voice,,,I missyou!! And I want you to know it,,,but yet I don't want any one else to know. Do we ever foget our loves.....The other day I went out with my sister and her son and {J} for dinner,,,,Midge and I were in the bathroom,,,,she dialed..."Joey"...hummm For me ;>0 gulp,,,so I could hear his voice,,,Seems we always want to hang on to what we have lost,,,,my horoscope for today went sorta like a lost flame re-appears,,,,,and yesterday a old timer at the home read my palm,,,and said I had 2 boyfriends,,,Did he know more than I,,,or could he see that I wounder what if.,,,Do you think further down the road I will forsake all that I have and leave to be with my "Joey" or remain in my fantasy world where all is perfect and I have that memory to hold me till my grave,,,,life is filled with many mysteries,,,,,or will some one come and sweep me off my feet and fill the rest of my days with love adventure and romance....who has the answers? Is any one ever content with what they have,,,,guys and girls I wanna know,,,,give me your feed back!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$I will seek and find you . . .............................I shall take you to bed.................. and have my way with you .........................I will make you ache,........ shake.............. & sweat until you moan & groan.................................I will make you beg for mercy, .............................beg for me to stop.......................I will exhaust you to the point that you will be relieved when I'm finished with you........................And, when I am finished, ........................you will be weak for days..........................All my love,The Flu...................Now, get your mind out of the gutter and go get your flu shot!!!!!!Happy Trails!!!!!!...................Helena

No comments:

Adsense