Tuesday, October 24, 2006


This Photo is definetly in bad taste....Poor fat Kid proud to be wearing that shirt,,,,defiantly must be from a red kneck family. The sad part about it it shows how lacking the family that they let the kid wear that,,,and if you look at him he is proud to be wearing that. Grant it I the only luck he would get would be with a farm animal if he continues to grow and mature the way that he is. Notice the size of his lunch box...it probably contains 4 Big macs and a super sized left over french fries from the night before. I wish him the best in luck...and hope he can somehow forget that photo and have a healthy child hood. On the lighter note it is funny because unlike a jock,,,you know the only luck he will get will be opening his lunch box....grant it his parents didn't superglue the box shut...could you imagine the fit he would have trying to open it then. On to other notes that at times piss me off but yet amuse me after I have analyzed them---{J},,for one,,,the pellet stove was close to empty,,,it would have run out in a hour. The temp here in the North East is beginning to feel like Antarctica to me---Of course it is only going down to the 30's tonight but heat would like be a good thing in the middle of the night or when I have to get up at 4;45 am,,,he says's don't worry about it...we will fill it in the am. A chore I know he will not do any time before 9am,,,so I need to,,,against all his wishes,,,but he has more fat on him than I,,,,I need it warm. When I was a infant lying in my crib I developed frost bite,,,we had no heat then and well my Mom forgot I was there,,,,I to this day can not tolerate being cold....It is amazing I try to cross country ski. When I hit the Lottery is is defiantly a house in the Carolina's for me...not to warm in the winter but yet just right with a little heat on. Today here it was I think a high of 45. Luckily there is still some colors in the trees and all does not look so dreary and dead. Winter is long,,,The only part I like about it is when the snow first falls and all is in a blanket of white,,,,,Many months of that to come. Morrow is a mail day on a different route with none of my favorite regulars there,,,,,So looking forward to 6pm,,on the morrow!! Happy Trails!!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$>>> A drunk man who smelled like beer sat down on a subway>>> next to a priest. The man's tie was stained, his face was>>> plastered with red lipstick, and a half empty bottle of>>> gin was sticking out of his torn coat pocket.>>> >>> He opened his newspaper and began reading. After a few>>> minutes the man turned to The priest and asked, "Say>>> Father, what causes arthritis?">>> >>> The priest replies, "My Son, it's caused by loose living,>>> Being with cheap, wicked women, too much alcohol, contempt for>>> your fellow man, sleeping around with prostitutes and lack>>> of a bath.">>> >>> The drunk muttered in response, "Well, I'll be damned,">>> >>> Then returned to his paper.>>> >>> The priest, thinking about what He had said, nudged the>>> man and apologized. "I'm very sorry. I didn't mean to come on>>> so strong.>>> >>> How long have you had arthritis?">>> >>> The drunk answered, "I don't have it, Father. I was just>>> reading here that the Pope does.">>> ###################################################A Marine stationed in Afghanistan recently received a letter from his girlfriend back home. It read as follows:Dear Ricky, I can no longer continue our relationship.The distance between us is just too great. I must admit that I have cheated on you twice since you've been gone, and it's not fair to either of us. I'm sorry. Please return the picture of me that I sent to you.Love, Becky .......The Marine, with hurt feelings, asked his fellow Marines for any snapshots they could spare of their girlfriends,sisters, ex-girlfriends, Aunts, cousins etc. In addition to the picture of Becky,--- Ricky included all the other pictures of the pretty gals he had collected from his buddies. There were 57 photos in that envelope along with this note (I so totally LOVED this!):Dear Becky,I'm so sorry, but I can't quite remember who the hell you are....Please take your picture from the pile, and send the rest back to me. Take Care, Ricky

No comments:

Adsense