Thursday, September 21, 2006

Warning



I must have received at least 5 phone call from friends and numerous E-mails,,,warning me not to eat spinach. I am a big fan of it and probably consume at least a bag a week. Today I received this picture of spinach from Mexico. If you look closely you can see a frog in it. For some looking for that little something extra in your greens this might just be it. Word out there now is Iraq,,is behind the world wide spinich scare. Hummm something to think about. On another note,,,I spent most of the day in the Trauma unit,,,with my patient doing private duty. After about 2 hours of me,,,you could see changes in her. I finally got her to eat a little applesauce and some sherbert. The nurses all there called me a miricle worker. They were able to talk with her and understand her. Her one son and wife came in and were so pleased with her progress,,she was sitting up and able to stay awake for their visit and comunicate. It is amazing what can happen when you have constant one on one and a little TLC and oral care. I have my own Dr. appointment this am,,,then shall head back up and take care of her,,,,hope all is still going good. Happy Trails for now.########################################################## A married couple is driving along a highway doing a steady 40 miles >>> per hour. The wife is behind the wheel.>>> Her husband suddenly looks across at her and speaks in a clear voice.>>> "I know we've been married for twenty years, but I want a divorce.">>> The wife says nothing, keeps looking at the road ahead but slowly>>> increases her speed to 45 mph.>>> The husband speaks again.>>> "I don't want you to try and talk me out of it," he says, "because I've>>> been having an affair with your best friend, and she's a far better>>> lover than you are.">>> Again the wife stays quiet, but grips the steering wheel more tightly>>> and slowly increases the speed to 55.>>> He pushes his luck. "I want the house," he says insistently..>>> Up to 60.>>> "I want the car, too," he continues.>>> 65 mph.>>> "And," he says, "I'll have the bank accounts, all the credit cards and>>> the boat!">>> The car slowly starts veering towards a massive concrete bridge. This>>> makes him nervous, so he asks her, "Isn't there anything you want?">>> The wife at last replies in a quiet and controlled voice. "No, I've >>> got>>> everything I need," she says.>>> "Oh, really," he inquires, "so what have you got?">>> Just before they slam into the wall at 65 mph, the wife turns to him >>> and>>> smiles. "The airbag.">>>

No comments:

Adsense