Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Stories of me

Last Thursday was really painfull. I arrived up at the Doctor's office to be greeted by a full waiting room. Every one goes there checks in. The room is shared by lab work,,X-rays,,Bone desity tests,,And numerous other PA's and Doctors. They ask you to be 1/2 hour early,,,then you sit for 40 minutes before they even call you. I arrived right at 9am,,,no earlier. I finally got called to a cubicle to sigN
in. In the next cubicle was a inmate...chains on his hands....shackels on his feet. I had visions of him getting up and putting the chain around my kneck as he walked by...demanding his release into society free. Luckily he got up and just walked past me. He was a good looking young hoodlum. AsI told {J} my story he not only thought I was weird but couldn't understand how I could think he was cute,,,but he definetly was. At around 9;45 I was called into the doctors office,,,nervous as all hell and dreading the pain I was about to endure. My bloodpreasure was high,,,150/103. I thought for sure they will put off the shot,,,but slowely my white coat syndrome came down a bit. And at 10;05 I was lying face down on the table with my top of my butT in the air for yes another cute person to look at,,,,the x-ray tech. I am then thinking do i know him,,,,yikes does he go to my gym...oh well at least my butt is cute. The Doc tries to joke a bit with me but my mind is on upcoming advents. He gave me a shot to numb the area...that was like a bee sting,,,then the actual needle that is 30 inches long with the medicine,,,at least it felt like that as it gets rammed into my spine,,,very freaking painfull. And I get 2 of those one for each side. After the first one,,,,I have had enough and tell him we can do the other one another time,,,he says ok,,next week. Oh screw it,,might as well get it over with,,,and the secound one is less painfull,,,,perhaps the novacaine is now working. I finished by 10;20am. Call { J } to come and get me. And by 11:10 am we are on the Mas pike heading camping!!!!! I am not sore and glad I have 5 days off. {J} was great about loading up the gear,,,setting up the camper while I played my role of sore person. But I actually felt great. Thanks {J}This shot here is of the next day,,,the sun was just coming above the ocean,,,a beautiful morning. More stories on my camping adventure later,,,gotta get my patient up-----Happy trails!!!!!!!
A Blonde's Year in Review

January Took new scarf back to store because it was too tight.February Fired from pharmacy job for failing to print labels...
Helllloooo!!!... bottles won't fit in typewriter!!!March Got really excited - finished jigsaw puzzle in 6 months...
Box said "2-4 years!"April Trapped on escalator for hours... power went out!!!May Tried to make Kool-Aid... wrong instructions...
8 cups of water won't fit into those little packets!!!June Tried to go water skiing... couldn't find a lake with a slope.

July Lost breast stroke swimming competition... learned later,
the other swimmers cheated, they used their arms!!!August Got locked out of my car in rain storm... car swamped
because soft-top was open.September The capital of California is "C"... isn't it???October Hate M &M's... they are so hard to peel.November Baked turkey for 4 1/2 days... instructions said 1 hour
per pound and I weigh 108!!!December Couldn't call 911... "duh"... there's no "eleven" button
on the stupid phone!!! What a year!!!---------------
[ WELL......with this new and freakin improved blogger---(as if it was....sorry I switched)...Unfortently my pic's are not downloading,,,,well they are down loading just don't know where too----so for all you photogenic guru's out there,,,,patience is a Bite in the ass....no need to pretty the picture!!!!----GOD,,,iF i HAVE TO GO TO "MY sPACE "---jUST SHOOT ME!!!

No comments:

Adsense