Saturday, September 30, 2006

just rantings


This past week has been crazy for me and kinda of a mixed emotion type of week. My patient has been doing good and is in rehab. Grant it,,if It wasn't for me she wouldn't have made that progress,,,and now they don't seem to need me. Actuaully she does but the family does not comprehend the whole situation. My patient has dementia,,,they feel that here she can get rehabilitated,,and lots of folks around,,,how do I tell them, they really do not spend every minute with their mom,,,I don't want to come across to them like I wanta keep my job,,God knows in 3 months I will be doing the mail in full force,,and can just sit back and collect unemployment. And catch up on all my neglected things I have let go this past (Hello)6 years......Peter the head son said family will go in and sit with her for meals,,,who do they send in first,,,,Mr. & Mrs Doom and Gloom. My patients daughter who lives 2 minuets away,,and has visited less than 7 times in 6 years,,,and her husband that just longs for the mother's death so he can get his cut and move to Florida,,,Hello again,,you are 78,,may you end up in the worst nursing home in Florida!,,,He told his Mother in law,,,my patient,,how that was the best place for her,,,(rehab),,,,and she should stay. How cruel,,,,she has jumped hurdles to get where she is,,,Well I started writing this last night,,,and put it in draft to finish today.... I went to our boat club appreciation party last night and had a great time. The food was excellent and the music was good. But the band finished so early,,,,8pm...I only got to dance 4 dances. I think they need the band to play from 6pm-11pm---not 2-8pm. They had all kinds of dishes for supper,,,from chicken marsela,,,roast beef,,,lamb, palenta...salads,,veggies,, I wished I didn't get so filled up easily. In a way its good or I would end up a blimp. I even had a brownie for desert,,,with about 15 different deserts to choose from I chose a brownie. We got home a little after 8pm and I went to sleep till 11 am this am. I cannot believe I wasted most of the day sleeping but I guess my body needed that. Peter called me to talk and told me how they still love me and want to keep me on the payroll,,,and he just is not sure of what hours I can do,,,and how does my schedual look for this coming up week,,,I told him I have no schedual,,,my time will be spent going to But and Gut class and Yoga,,,and shopping . So I have to check in with him every morning to see If I shall go up to the rehab or if he has any thing for me to do. Sounds kinda crazy to have that type of schedual,,,think I might join a agency and fill up the void inbetween. Now it's off to the post office to put up yesterdays third class flats. Kinda just feel like hanging out in my PJ's and catching Lifetime movies all day thou---Think i should start taking my Cymbalta'----Happy Trails For Now!!!!##########Things to try tomorrow...

19 Ways to Maintain a Healthy Level of Insanity > > 1. At Lunch Time, Sit In Your Parked Car With Sunglasses on and pointA Hair Dryer At Passing Cars. See If They Slow Down. > > 2. Page Yourself Over The Intercom. Don't Disguise Your Voice.> > 3. Every Time Someone Asks You To Do Something, Ask If They Want FriesWith that.> > 4. Put Your Garbage Can On Your Desk And Label It "In." > > 5. Put Decaf In The Coffee Maker For 3 Weeks. Once > > Everyone has Gotten Over Their Caffeine Addictions, Switch toEspresso.> > 6. In The Memo Field Of All Your Checks, Write "For SmugglingDiamonds" > > 7. Finish All Your sentences with "In Accordance With The Prophecy." > > 8. Don t use any punctuation> > 9. As Often As Possible, Skip Rather Than Walk.> > 10. Order a Diet Water whenever you go out to eat with a serious face.> > 11. Specify That Your Drive-through Order Is "To Go."> > 12. Sing Along At The Opera> > 13. Go To A Poetry Recital And Ask Why The Poems Don't Rhyme > > 14. Put Mosquito Netting Around Your Work Area And Play tropicalSounds All Day.> > 15. Five Days In Advance , Tell Your Friends You Can't Attend Their PartyBecause You're Not In The Mood.> > 16. Have Your Co-workers Address You By Your Wrestling Name, RockBottom.> > 17. When The Money Comes Out The ATM, Scream "I Won!, I Won!" > > 18. When Leaving The Zoo, Start Running Towards The Parking lot,Yelling "Run For Your Lives, They're Loose!!" > > 19. Tell Your Children Over Dinner. "Due To The Economy, We Are Going To Have To Let One Of You Go."

No comments:

Adsense