Monday, September 18, 2006

escaping to the ocean


Yes again I have did it,,,I brought another awesome site to the web!! I was meant to be living by the ocean this I am sure. Wonder if the people who live there appreciate the beauty as much as I. Today was sorta a fun type of day for me,,,,I paid Linda back for helping me by delivering half of her route. ( which shall become my route in a few months).....It was fun...she packed it all up for me to perfection. I skimmed throe some of the mail actually most as I delivered and she had no mistakes. But as I went through doing just half the route I picked up 5 mistakes made by the regular on Saturday. I was able to correct all but 4 of his,,,As I talked to Linda when I was up to 4 mistakes she had 12,,,,that was like 16 misdeliveries at that time,,,not sure what the total ended up being at the end of the day,,,,but if you ever wonder why you don't get a letter or it comes late,,it's because you got a mail carrier that doesn't care about his job or what happens to peoples important crap. Could it be that he is old and feeble,,,,or is it because he is retiring in a few months and just plain dose not care. Will I grow old to it and end up grouchy like him............NOOOO I don't believe that is possible. The sun was shinning today and I am afraid to say it but I do believe that was our last summer type day for the year,,,UGH. Such a perfect day and i kept busy doing that work thing. {J} said I should have just paid Linda for helping me but he doesn't understand the concept of really helping a friend out. And if she didn't help me out that day,,,I wouldn't have gotton to the hospital till 7pm,,,,,,and today Linda wouldn't have gotton done 7pm. Thank God for friends!!,,,,,,,After all that I went and saw my patient,,,,they moved her out of ICU to a floor,,,She was in a room with 4 other pts....monitored very closley by a desk in the middle,,,,she was still very out of it,,,hope it is just the drugs,,,,she did respond to me and know I was there,,,,,,time will tell. Every one always loves the Fall and the season. But to me I hate it,,,It is always I time I loose either a family member or a patient,,,,I used to love when I got to November to me that meant home free for the year,,,,Time will tell-----Happy Trails!!!!!############################################################The very first ever Blonde GUY joke..... And well worth the wait? An Irishman, a Mexican and a Blonde Guy were doing construction work on scaffolding on the 20th floor of a building. They were eating lunch and the Irishman said, "Corned beef and cabbage! If I get corned beef and cabbage one more time for lunch, I'm going to jump off this building." The Mexican opened his lunch box and exclaimed, "Burritos again! If I get burritos one more time I'm going to jump off, too." The blonde opened his lunch and said, " Bologna again! If I get a bologna sandwich one more time, I'm jumping too." The next day, the Irishman opened his lunch box, saw corned beef and cabbage, and jumped to his death. The Mexican opened his lunch, saw a burrito, and jumped, too. The blonde guy opened his lunch, saw the bologna and jumped to his death as well. At the funeral, the Irishman's wife was weeping.She said, "If I'd known how really tired he was of corned beef and cabbage, I never would have given it to him again!" The Mexican's wife also wept and said, "I could have given him tacos or enchiladas! I didn't realize he hated burritos so much." (Oh this is GOOD!!)? Everyone turned and stared at the blonde's wife. The blonde's wife said, "Don't look at me. He makes his own lunch!"

No comments:

Adsense