Sunday, August 20, 2006

My Day


This picture is on my mail route. Earlier in the spring I took a great shot of it and my boss loved it so I had I enlarged and gave her a copy. She has it on the window so she can exscape to this spot. It was loaded with wild flowers back then but it still is a pretty shot. Yesterday morning leaving my home care job and heading to the PO,,I noticed the sky and the sun was just coming up,,,It looked awesume,,bright and with promise of being a great day. I got done at a decent hour yesterday,,had the dinner at the club to go to,,and outfit all picked out. Of course when I came home put on the white shorts and my favorite brown shirt,,and I looked and felt fat,,,Ugh,,,I was going to be late ,,Finally settled on my blue skort and a pink T. Made it to the club in 10 minutes before meal time. And they asked me if I would help. My job was to cut all the plastic braclets off the people before they got their meals. They were like the kind you get when you go to the hospital. I sorta felt like the Walmart greeter. Every one all joked about getting cut when I aproached them with the scissors. At first it was funny but by the 200 person it got to be old. I had to cut 400 bands off. I could not wait to wash my hands. Some of the bands were sweaty and it was really gross. The meal was good,,I ate my dozen of clams and then I was full and wrapped my chicken and fixings and put them in the refridge. And Of course I forgot them. There was a lot of nice boats that cane in over night for the party. I noticed a few from the Albany yacht club. Not sure if they ever got their docs back in after all the floods this year ruined them. And now it is Sunday,,,my fun day. Going to mope around abit,,get some house work done and hit the gym and try to loose some of the fat I have been feeling. which is all in my head. And go see my MomMa today. Yesterday when I was sorting mail,,,my phone rang,,,It was the Nurses aid I left in charge for the day with my patient. She said you mother called and fell in the home and forgot the nurses number and all she could remeber was my work number and could you please call some one to help me,,and don't tell Helena. As if they weren't going to tell me. Well they got her help and I called her...she is fine and shall remain upright for the rest of the weekend. I hope!!! Happy Trails!!!!##########################################Mujibar was trying to get into the USA legally through Immigration.>>>>>> The Officer said, "Mujibar, you have passed all the tests, except there >>> is one more test. Unless you pass it, you cannot enter the United States >>> of America">>>>>> Mujibar said, "I am ready.">>>>>> The officer said, "Make a sentence using the words Yellow, Pink and >>> Green.">>>>>> Mujibar thought for a few minutes and said,>>> "Mister Officer, I am ready.">>>>>> The Officer said, "Go ahead.">>>>>> Mujibar said, "The telephone goes green, green, green, and I pink it up, >>> and say, Yellow, this is Mujibar.'">>>>>> Mujibar now lives in a neighborhood near you and works at a Verizon help >>> desk.>>>>>> I talked to him yesterday.....>>>########This coming week is National Mental Health Care week. You can do your part by remembering to contact at least one unstable person to show you care. Well, my job is done!

No comments:

Adsense