Sunday, August 13, 2006

I did it...


I like my new template....When I first see it load up and below the Harbor light there is rocks,,,it reminds me of Maine and the numerous times I have seen seals on rocks like that,,,very cool. The baby seals were always like white little fur balls,,it was amazing to see them change colors over the years. Today we had the bake at one of our clubs,,,I got Mom at 12pm,,she looked so cute in a pair of jeans I got her and a light white sweater. Her hair was all curled to perfection and lipstick on,,,she just looked so dam cute all matching and happy to see me. She really takes pride in the way she looks,,I think that is why all of us girls always need to be matching and pretty...We get that from our Mom. My brother and family were all there and Uncle and tons of cousins. My one cousin's son,,,her only one has like 13 earrings hanging from his lip,,eye..Nose ,,nipples its really gross. I told my nephew if he ever does that I will kick his butt. But I know he is not rebellious,,,,or feel the need to stand out in that way. He is a great kid and extremely smart,,,gets that from me I am sure,,,He is only in the 9th grade and has like the 4 or 5th highest GPA in the school. I am proud of him. {J} Mom was there and her boyfriend and his brother,,Alex,,,he is in his 90's and used to hunt ducks and fish down there so it was cool of him to come,,,He got talking to the Uncle and Ray about the good old days. {J} was busy doing his thing and at times I spoke to him,,he was always it seemed as if mean to me,,,,,he really does not appreciate a good thing. But all in all the day turned out good. The picture posted is from last night,,,,it came out a little blurry but it was a beautifully evening. Now it's time to go veg out,,,,,Happy Trails!!!!###########Ethel was a bit of a demon in her wheelchair, and loved to charge around the nursing home, taking corners on one wheel and getting up to maximum speed on the long corridors.
Because the poor woman was one sandwich short of a picnic the other residents tolerated her and some of them actually joined in.
One day Ethel was speeding up one corridor when a door opened and Kooky Clarence stepped out with his arm outstretched. "STOP!," he shouted in a firm voice. "Have you got a license for that thing?" Ethel fished around in her handbag and pulled out a Kit-Kat wrapper and held it up to him. "OK" he said, and away Ethel sped down the hall.
As she took the corner near the TV lounge on one wheel, weird Harold popped out in front of her and shouted "STOP! Have you got proof of insurance?" Ethel dug into her handbag, pulled out a drink coaster and held it up to him. Harold nodded and said "On your way, Ma'am." As Ethel neared the final corridor, Crazy Craig stepped out in front of her, Butt- Naked, and holding his "You-Know- What" in his hand.

"Oh, good grief," yelled Ethel, "Not that Damn Breathalyzer Test again.!!!"

.

No comments:

Adsense