Tuesday, February 05, 2008

News Updates

As I finally pick up the local paper only one thing caught my eye. 1} Thousands of hibernating bats in caves in New York and Vermont are dying. Well I am scared of bats, but I know it is inportain that we have them. One brown bat can eat 2,000 to 3,ooo mosquitoes in one night's feeding. To me that alone is enough. They work better than DEET to keep them away.{ A few years ago, I awoke to a bat in my bedroom at work. I remeber calling up my patient's son at 2am in the morning, to tell him there was a bat in my room. He calmly told me to close the door and sleep in another room. I thought for sure that bat was going to turn into a Vampire and get me,Whew glad that never happened.} Hope they figure out the cause of why. These past few days have been busy. On Sunday we had a small birthday party for my Mom. She was tickled pink to see all of us there. Her actually birthday is Wensday. I promised to take her out for Chineese food. I really do not care at all for it, but for her I shall take her. My new job is going good. My job consists of going in at night, getting him ready for bed, then my self and going to sleep. Waking up when he does and making sure he does not venture out of the room. He wakes up around 8ish, actually we both do.
I get him ready for the next girl to come and she spends the day with him. So far it has been going smoothly, tonight is my 4th night there. And actually I am ready to go to bed right now, but I know if I so much as take a nap I will toss and turn all night. Time to get moving, if I keep busy time goes by faster and before you know it I will be back home, Yippie! Happy Trails!!

-$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

A young Chinese couple gets married. She's a virgin. Truth be told, he is a virgin too, but she doesn't know that. On their wedding night, she cowers naked under the sheets as her husband undresses in the darkness.

He climbs into bed next to her and tries to be reassuring. 'My darring,' he whispers, 'I know dis you firss time and you berry frighten. I pomise you, I give you anyting you want, I do anyting - juss anyting you want. You juss ask. Whatchu want?' he says, trying to sound experienced

and worldly, which he hopes will impress her.

A thoughtful silence follows and he waits patiently (and
eagerly)
for her request. She eventually shyly whispers back, 'I want to try someting I have heard about from other girls... Numbaa 69.'

More thoughtful silence, this time from him. Eventually, in a puzzled tone he asks her....

'You wan chicken wif brocorri??

No comments:

Adsense