Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Updates


Here I am still in my PJ's at 10am. I have been busy working on a Christmas scarf, and it is finally finished. Our family Christmas party is this Saturday night, which means the rush is on for me to finish, and yet start Christmas shopping and food shopping. With one day off being Wednesday I am over whelmed. Midgie is in charge this year. I told her who to call, and what they usually bring. Plus I do not know who else she might have called, but the more the merrier. I will be breaking MomMa' out of the home to come to it. I hope I get off at a decent time. The party starts at 6pm. I expect about 25-30 people. I will be making my Father's Christmas dish, Kielbasa & Sauerkraut. And my version of baked Zita. I shall not do my private duty that night. For gifts I have made Christmas dishes, that I might post a picture of at a later date. The other day I went food shopping and couldn't believe that a, chicken breast at $8.50, you get to take it home and cook it. I bought a whole bird cooked at $4.99. Also eggs now are $1.79, how freaking crazy is that. I don't know how people with kids that are not on welfare do it. You really need to make close to a grand a paycheck to live. I am sure it is hard for a lot of people struggling to get gifts for their kids,Ipods and all. On to something else......I had to book a appointment for {J} to go to the doctors, his BP is up, and his sugar is back. And don't mean to sound vain but the life insurance policy is low, so he needs to stick around abit. Plus I don't know how to drive the boat out of the dock, or bring it back with out crashing, LOL. Well I gotta get rolling and get to work. Happy Trails All!!
Son asked his mother the following question:"Mom, why are wedding dresses white?" "Son, this shows your friends and relatives that your bride is pure."The son thanks his Mom and goes off to double-check this with his father."Dad why are wedding dresses white?" The father looks at his son in surprise and says,

"Son, all household appliances come in white."

No comments:

Adsense