Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Merry Christmas



"Merry Christmas! Merry Christmas! I think I'll miss this one this year" Like the song goes, I think by the Bangles, or some think like that, If anyone knows the artist please give a shout out. I am no way ready, my cards are undone, my cookies are still a thought. And as for { J } I have not gotten him anything yet. I did get him a package of socks, but I have opened them and used all but one pair. I am behind on my laundry, ugh. Today I have to take a friend to the airport, as she starts her winter travels. She will come back after being thawed out in Texas a bit. Dam I wish I was her. Busy, busy! By the time Christmas has passed and it is like January, I am in the mood, and my tree might be up. I suppose I can have a Ukrainian Christmas. They put up their tree after December 25, perfect for me. At the post office they will have their Christmas party, me included....But I won't go. The postmaster has been a total Bitch to me. She contently reprimands me for stupid crap. I can't even carry on a conversation with anyone with out her butting in. She insists we give 100% of our selves. And we all give 120%, if that is possible. She strolls, or drags her self in around 9ish, and the time doesn't really matter, just don't tell us how to do our job. We are professionals....we do our postal jobs excellent. We do not conduct any realistate, or church activities during our day, perhaps she can take a lesson from us. I really wish their was a watch dog group that conducted a sting operation on her. Grant it, If I didn't work with her I would like her. She can be a pretty funny person. But work wise I don't care for her. Boy, did I get side tracked as usually, now I have 15 minutes to get Jenny,,,,,,Yikes!! Happy Trails All!!

No comments:

Adsense