Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Tuesday....old memes. but fun!

Time to Brag - 10 Awesome Things About You
1} I am cute
2} great cook
3} my gardening skills are better than "Martha"
4} easy to talk to
5} Non judgementle
6} Great sence of humor
7} I have great legs....{ I have been told that numerous times}
8} I put my family and friends first, above work
9}I know how to enjoy what I have, and dream.
10} It is really hard to come up with the last one...did I mention I was cute, ya,,,ok,,maybe I gotta mention I am conceited,,but not really,, I am very kind!!
http://www.yanowhatimean.com/tuesday/ This meme can be found here.
06-05.2007

TMI Tuesday #86
1. Should guys wear pink?{YES,a shirt is cool, as for lipstick or pants definetly NOT.2. Do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?Closed3. What is the first "non-physical" feature you tend to notice about a person you find attractive?{ How they talk.4. Have you ever showered with someone of the opposite sex?Definetly5. Would you rather receive amazing oral sex or have amazing sex? Thats a hard one,,I'd like both. but if I could only have one {damit} amazing sex.
http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Adsense