Thursday, June 28, 2007

my thursday Thirteen


Thirteen Things about Helena

Thirteen People Who have Touched my Life.


1} MY Mother: She taught me love and kindness,and to believe in God.

2} My Father: He taught me cooking,having fun-allthe good things in life are free.

3} My Bobchi: She taught me to believe in the un-known, and all my superstitions.

4} My Uncle Stanely: He taught me magic, and card tricks.

5} My brother Joey: He taught me sports & how to love learning, and knowledge.

6} My sister Milly: She taught me to shop wise, and love & Friendship.

7} My sister Anna:She covered the rest of love &friendship and how to be a lady.

8}My Sister Midgie: Through her I found a friend, and she taught me courage in handling obstacles that come my way and to deal with them.

9} My brother Bobby: He taught me the meaning of caring and always being there to help.

10} {J} : taught me,,,That just because I can't get my way doesn't me I am not loved.

11} { ?} taught me: That no matter how I look or what I did I am perfect, a special person.

12} My music teacher: Taught me That I really can't sing, so remember that in public when I try...It saves embarrassment

13} My list is coming to a end, but I need to list my close friends--Karen-Carol-Linda-MaryEllen they too have taught me--being a friend- drama-having fun, and too dream.

Links to other Thursday Thirteens
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!



The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



No comments:

Adsense