Friday, June 01, 2007

Happy Birthday, My love!!


I searched the wide world of cyber space to find a picture I love that would remind me of my sister, and her special day. I was looking for a picture of 2 young sisters playing or hugging, but none came forth that I cared for. So I went into my photo's. And found one I love. This here is your special day! Happy Birthday to you! I am so glad Mommy brought you home, she almost forgot and I had to remind her ;>) You are such a blessing and I am so lucky to have you in my life!! You are a very special lady! Besides being my sister you are one of my closest friends and I never want a day to go by with out you knowing how much you mean to me and how much I love you. I don't know how you handle all that you do with no bad visa's. Your not even on Prozac! You amaze me! Raising four beautiful children, and going through all the stresses with life with a smile on your face. ( Are you on Cynbalta?) Your a very amazing women!! But you'll always be my "little" sister, and I love you! Any one reading this post, Journey on over to "Midgie's" blog on the right and wish her a Happy Birthday! May every one be blessed with a sister like I have!!

No comments:

Adsense