Friday, December 08, 2006

One More Day



  • I have one more day,,,then when I go to work I shall come home to a new kitchen. I can't wait. The floor will be done and all the appliences and gadgets can go back in,,,right now they are scatered about the house,,,The fridge sit's close to the bedroom,,I am sure {J} loves it there,,,I always used to tease him about putting it there. The table and the microwave are in the living room,,along with the butcher block,,the rest is in the guest bedroom,,{Midgies},,so soon it will be back to normal and I can spend Sunday,,cleaning again. This shot I took on my way back from Taconic yesterday. There is something about tree's that I like,,Guess I am one of those tree hugger people. But I appreciate the beauty of them in all fazes of their lives. This one is a perfect spot for a Eagle to sit,,or a Hawk.Of course this next set of tree's are totally different,,,And I am glad that they are not in my yard. Trying to figure out how to write around the picture, but not having any luck with that. So gonna end for Now,,Happy Trails!!!!

And Now the Jokes Begin>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>A woman walks into a drugstore and asks the pharmacist if he sells size extra large condoms. He replies, "Yes we do. Would you like to buy some?" She responds, "No sir, but do you mind if I wait around here until someone does?"&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&&Paul was ambling through a crowded street fair when he decided to stop and sit at a Palm Reader's table. Said the mysterious old woman, "For fifteen dollars, I can read your love line and tell your romantic future."Paul readily agreed and the reader took one look at his open palm and said, "I can see that you have no girlfriend.""That's true," said Paul."Oh my goodness, you are extremely lonely, aren't you?""Yes," Paul shamefully admitted. "That's amazing. Can you tell all of this from my love line?""Love line? No, from the calluses and blisters."

No comments:

Adsense