Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Meme's I Played Tuesday

TMI Tuesday http://tmituesday.blogspot.com/
Is sex hotter for you when it's forbidden? Or do you get wracked with guilt and it's not enjoyable? Definitely hotter when forbidden, and yes wracked with guilt, after.
Are casual sexual encounters fulfilling to you? Do you need an emotional commitment from your partner for sex to be fulfilling? No they are not fulfilling, and I need some type of commitment.
Do you think that with all of the online dating sites that cater to every fetish and desire and places like craigslist that it's more difficult to make a commitment and/or stay committed to your partner?No, I think if the commitment is there, no on line dating site will change that.
Have you ever joined or participated in an online dating site? If not, would you ever consider it? What about a fetish site, such as alt.com? For a while there I did sign up, just to see what is out there, but nothing serious made me change my mind.
What is the weirdest fetish you've heard of? Bonus (as in optional): The definition of 'fetish' is so vague. Do you think you have a fetish(s)? If so, do you want to share what it is?
The fetish of S&M,,,Slave and Master is pretty weird to me,lol.....I don't think I have any fetishes, but certain things turn me on more than others.








Take5 Tuesday for 3/11
March 11th, 2008
This is the 10th edition of Take5 Tuesday (woohoo!!) If you don’t have a blog, please post your list(s) in the comments. Otherwise, you can post a link to your blog. The RSS feed for this meme is: http://feeds.feedburner.com/take5tuesday Today's topics:list...
1. 5 things your looking forward to.

1} Summer 2} camping 3} boating 4} gardening 5} hiking
2. 5 of your favorite kinds of soup.
1} Lobster Bisque 2} Corn Chowder 3} 13 Bean Soup { My own recipe} 4} French Onion 5} Tomato
3. 5 of your blogs, (if you have more than 5.)
I have 1 blog, so favorite posts would be...1} Situation Sunday 2} Tuesday's meme's 3}Thirteen Thursday's 4} Friday's Feast 5} Wordless Wednesday's
4. 5 jobs you’ve had, or would like to have.
Jobs I had....1} Home Health Aide 2} Waitress 3} Cook's Assistant 4}Secretary 5} Rural Mail Carrier
5. 5 of your favorite breakfast foods.
1}Nuts & Honey Granola 2} Special K with frozen Blueberries and Soy Milk 3} Bagel 4} Buttered roll 5} Yogurt
Enjoy your day, and the rest of your week!!Filed under: Take5 Comment (0) Article tags: , , , , ,

2 comments:

Noelle said...

Hi, thanks for doing my meme!! I've never heard of lobster bisque soup, will have to try it sometime.

Cheers!

KatieFeldmom said...

Happy Take5 Tuesday!!!

Adsense